Most fires are preventable, and our fire workshops are designed to give persons a different approach and a more positive way to keep safe and compliant with current fire safety regulations.
If you’re looking for interactive training to increase employee fire safety awareness, whilst still complying with your legal duties, then we have the solution!
Basic Fire Awareness Workshop
This classroom-based course is the minimum legal requirement and should be conducted for employee inductions, annually for all employees or as a refresher course.
Content of this session includes:
- Overview of current fire legislation
- Combustion principles and how fire spreads
- How to spot common hazards and fire prevention
- Actions to consider in the event of a fire and raising the alarm
- Routine fire safety checks
- Test your knowledge with a fire safety quiz
- Get hands on with an interactive fire alarm and emergency lighting panel
Fire Marshal Workshop
Includes all content from the Basic Fire Awareness Workshop as well as external practical exercises using a live fire rig, extinguishers and associated equipment.
- Course Aims and Objectives
- The role of the Fire Warden (Responsibilities)
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Raising the alarm and accounting for occupants
- Signage, means of escape and workplace concerns
- General Fire Safety and Fire Precautions
- Practical Firefighting